Destination Data Grade 12 American & British
Dear students in Grade 12,
Kindly fill out information regarding your university destination next year. If you will not study at university, fill in 99999 for those questions..
Fill in your information here.
10 American: Setting Up College Board Accounts
Dear parents of students in 10 American,
Kindly set up accounts for College Board. It is free to sign up. Please fill out the information in this form and we will set up your accounts.
The teachers in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics will be using these College Board accounts next year so it is mandatory.
Fill in your form here.
SAT Subject Exams on June 5th -- WE ARE OPEN
* Please have a PCR test valid within 10 days prior to the exam (May 27th)
* You must fill out the attached health form
* Please read the notice for what to bring
Dear Grade 4-10 Parents / Students,
Please see the Grade 4-10 Tala Exam Timetable Term 3 - May 2021.
Dear Grade 12 AM Parents / Students,
! Study leave for Grade 12 American Students begin on Sunday 16th of May, if you are missing any checkpoint you must reschedule it with your teacher.
Here is the Timetable for 12 American - Final Exam .
Here is the Syllabus for 12 American - Final Exam .
Kindly download the undertaking form and fill in your relevant details with your signature & your parent's signature, scan it and email it to email@example.com by 10th May 2021.
** For students with EmSAT Exams & AP Exams on 22nd & 29th of May 2021. Please send evidence to Mrs. Christine if you are facing any issue.
Please complete your child's elective classes for next year for Grades 9-12 American.
Below are the letters links prepared by teachers and Heads of Department describing the courses, and links to videos & survey form giving more detail.
* Letter for Electives Survey - Grade 9 American
* Letter for Electives Survey - Grade 10 American
* Letter for Electives Survey - Grade 11 American
* Letter for Electives Survey - Grade 12 American
Our school librarian suggested an activity to encourage our students to read which is that students videotape themselves reading some Ramadan Stories or talking about fasting and its benefits.
Note: (The video should be high quality, not more than 5 minutes, in a horizontal or landscape way.)
Please send your videos to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Videos will be posted on our school's social media accounts.
ACT Exam April 17
حضـرات أولياء أمـور طـلاب الصف الثاني عشر (أمريكي وبريطاني) – للمواطنـين فقط الكـرام،
الموضـوع: الخدمـة الوطنيـة
في إطـار التعاون المشترك القائم بين دائرة التعليم والمعرفة و الهيئة العامة للخدمة الوطنية والاحتياطية ولتسهيل إجراءات التحاق طلبة الثاني عشر (الذكور) في برنامج الخدمة الوطنية للعام الدراسي 2020/2021 - ومدارس الظفرة الخاصة العين ، نـود إعلامكم بضرورة التسجيل في تطبيق الهوية الرقمية قبل يوم الاربعاء 31/3/2021 كما هو موضح بالمرفق. وفي حال عدم الانتهاء من إجراءات التسجيل ستترتب عليه تبعات مع الهيئة العامة للخدمة الوطنية.
نتمنى لطلابنا التوفيق
|Tuesday, March 16||Reading||Periods 2 & 3|
|Wednesday, March 17||Mathematics||Periods 2 & 3|
|Thursday, March 18||Science||Periods 2 & 3|
|Sunday, March 21||Language||Periods 2 & 3|
FAO: Grade 10-12BR Parents
Please see the letter RE:Mock exams.
Mock exams 14th-25th of March.
Thank you :)
* Mock Exam Letter to Parents & Students of Grade 10-12 British
عناية :الروضة الأولى-الروضة الثانية،الصف 1-12
العنوان :تحديث في سن قبول الطلبة الجدد.
السادة أولياء الأمور الكرام
نود اعلامكم بأننا استلمنا قرار وزاري بشأن تحديث تاريخ احتساب سن قبول الطلبة الجدد للعام الدراسي 2022/2021 لصفوف الروضة الأولى والثانية والصف الأول.
لذا يرجى التكرم بالاطلاع على القرار الوزاري المرفق .
Subject:The Age Of Acceptance for the students.
Based on the circular we received from ADEC,a cut off date for calculating the age of acceptance of new students(KG1-KG2 &grade 1) will be applied next year 2021-2022.
Please find the attached files.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
*Click here to register online*
Discontinuation of SAT Subject and SAT with Essay
• After June 2021, SAT Subject and the essay portion of the SAT exams will no longer exist. Students who take SAT Subject exams for equalization in their home countries should check with the Ministry of Education in their home country to see how this affects the process.
• Students who wish to cancel the essay or SAT Subject exams may request a full refund from College Board.
• Students who wish to register for AP exams in lieu of SAT Subject exams have until Feb. 28th of this year for the May 2021 exams. Students in Grade 11 may register next year.
The Deadline to Register for the 2021 AP Exams is Feb. 28th
• We will be submitting our order on this day, so payments must be cleared with the bank before this date.
* Grade 6-12 Weekly Newsletter (Thursday 28th January 2021)
* Grade 6-12 Weekly Newsletter (Thursday 21st January 2021)
* KG1-Grade 5 Weekly Newsletter (Thursday 21st January 2021)
* Arabic Poem Challenge
* The Holy Quran Competition
* Weekly Newsletter (Thursday 14th January 2021)
* Weekly Challenge (Grade 2 to 12)
* March SAT Cancelled Registration Notice
* Term 2 News Letter - Week 1 7th January 2021 (Grade 6-12)
* Term 2 Calendar 2020-2021
* Al Dhafra Art Weekly Challenge
Virtual School Trip Schedule for Term 2
G10-12 BR Mock Exams
Grade 10-12 British Students.
After ADEK advice mocks will take place online and on camera.
Full procedure to be sent out Sunday.
Zoom Meeting Resources:
* British Exams Online Powerpoint
* G10-12 British Mock Exams Meeting Recording
Creative Reader Competition = مسابقة القارىء المبدع
* Creative Contest
In case any of the students are willing to participate, please send an email to Mrs. Fatmeh Othman at email@example.com. Thank you.
* Week 12 News Letter 19th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 12 News Letter 19th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* G10-12 BR Mock Exam Timetable November 2020
* Letter to Parents - Reporting Grades Data for Term 1
* Week 11 News Letter 12th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 11 News Letter 12th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Al Dhafra Private Schools, Al Ain Shifting to Distance Learning Due to Covid-19 Cases Detection
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Syllabus for Grades 5 to 12
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 5 to 9
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 10 to 12
* Letter to Parents - End of Term I Exams for Ministry Subjects(Arabic, Islamic & Social Studies)
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Syllabus for Grades 1 to 4
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 1 to 4
* Secondary End of Term Exam Update for Parents
* Week 10 News Letter 5th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 10 News Letter 5th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
IMPORTANT: Ministerial Decision No 883 القرار الوزاري رقم
Dear Parents of Grades 8 & 9,
Please click on the link below and sign in using you student's microsoft teams account to read and fill out the form.
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Week 9 News Letter 29th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 9 News Letter 29th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* A Helping Hand Flyer
* A Helping Hand - Further Detailed Plan
* Week 8 News Letter 22nd October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Seasonal Flu Vaccine | لقاح الإنفلونزا الموسمية
* Week 7 News Letter 15th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Week 7 News Letter 15th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Talent Discovery
* Virtual Art Exhibition for Talented Students' Achievements
* Week 6 News Letter 8th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Week 6 News Letter 8th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Asessment Policy Letter for Parents 2020 Term 1-3 (Grades 5-12)
* Asessment Policy Letter for Parents 2020 Term 1-3 (KG1-Grade 4)
* ADEK Approved Calendar 2020-2021
* The Little Writer in the Big Book - الكاتب الصغير في الكتاب الكبير
* Emirates NBD Poetry for All Competition
* The Reader's Cup
* Oxford University Press Story Writing Competition
* Montegrappa Letter Writing Competition
* Introducing the Barjeel Poetry Prize 2020
In case any of the students are willing to participate, send a soft copy of your work to Mrs. Fatmeh Othman's email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have any questions, feel free to send her mail as well or call her on 03-7031965. Thank you.
Kindly download the "Electronic Devices and Mobile Phones Usage Policy"
Thank you for your cooperation.