We follow two different curriculums in our school:
The curriculum at kindergarten, primary, intermediate nd secondary levels, prepares the students for the BRITISH IGCSE(International General Certificate of Secondary Education), the examination board being the University of Cambridge, London. The school is an examination centre for the IGCSE, AS, and A Levels.
The American system meets the needs of all students who wish to join American Universities or affiliates all over the world.
The school also offers TOEFL and SAT I in Grades 11 and 12.
English is the medium of instruction for all courses. Curriculums for Islamic Studies, Arabic and Social Studies are stipulated by the UAE Ministry of Education. Islamic Studies, Arabic as a Second Language and Social Studies are also taught to non-arabic speakers
Weekly Newsletter (Thursday 14th January 2021)
Weekly challenge ( grade 2 to 12)
March SAT Cancelled Registration Notice
Term 2 News Letter - Week 1 7th January 2021 (Grade 6-12)
*Click here to see the letter.*
Term 2 Calendar 2020-2021
*Click here to see the calendar.*
Virtual School Trip Schedule for Term 2
Al Dhafra Art Weekly Challenge
*Click here to see the poster.*
Grade 6-12 Parents Evening
Parents’ Evening will be from 4:00 PM-7:00 PM on Monday, Dec. 7th - Wednesday, Dec. 9th. In an effort to make this process easier, we have added direct links to the Google Forms for scheduling appointments with teachers. Please refer to the Updated Guide to Parents’ Evening for class names, a list of teachers, subjects, and sections.
* Updated Guide to Parents' Evening 6-12
* Google Form Links
* Checkpoint FAQ
December 5th SAT Exams
We strongly recommend you have a COVID test for the exam to improve the safety measures for all students and staff. The test should be valid within 96 hours of the exam.
Students from Al Dhafra Private Schools, Al Ain who came for face to face lessons will be tested in a separate room from students from outside of the school and those from ADPS who opted for distance learning to ensure your safety.
Please read the procedures and send back the Health Form by Friday at 6 PM.
* Important December 5th SAT Procedures & Regulations
* SAT Health Form
G10-12 BR Mock Exams
Grade 10-12 British Students.
After ADEK advice mocks will take place online and on camera.
Full procedure to be sent out Sunday.
Zoom Meeting Resources:
* British Exams Online Powerpoint
* G10-12 British Mock Exams Meeting Recording
Creative Reader Competition = مسابقة القارىء المبدع
* Creative Contest
In case any of the students are willing to participate, please send an email to Mrs. Fatmeh Othman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
* Week 12 News Letter 19th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 12 News Letter 19th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* G10-12 BR Mock Exam Timetable November 2020
* Letter to Parents - Reporting Grades Data for Term 1
* Week 11 News Letter 12th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 11 News Letter 12th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Al Dhafra Private Schools, Al Ain Shifting to Distance Learning Due to Covid-19 Cases Detection
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Syllabus for Grades 5 to 12
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 5 to 9
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 10 to 12
* Letter to Parents - End of Term I Exams for Ministry Subjects(Arabic, Islamic & Social Studies)
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Syllabus for Grades 1 to 4
* Term 1 Final Ministry Subjects Exam Timetable for Grades 1 to 4
* Secondary End of Term Exam Update for Parents
* Week 10 News Letter 5th November 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 10 News Letter 5th November 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
IMPORTANT: Ministerial Decision No 883 القرار الوزاري رقم
Dear Parents of Grades 8 & 9,
Please click on the link below and sign in using you student's microsoft teams account to read and fill out the form.
Thank you for your cooperation.
* Week 9 News Letter 29th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Week 9 News Letter 29th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* A Helping Hand Flyer
* A Helping Hand - Further Detailed Plan
* Week 8 News Letter 22nd October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Seasonal Flu Vaccine | لقاح الإنفلونزا الموسمية
* Week 7 News Letter 15th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Week 7 News Letter 15th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Talent Discovery
* Virtual Art Exhibition for Talented Students' Achievements
* Week 6 News Letter 8th October 2020 (KG1 - Grade 5)
* Week 6 News Letter 8th October 2020 (Grade 6-12)
* Asessment Policy Letter for Parents 2020 Term 1-3 (Grades 5-12)
* Asessment Policy Letter for Parents 2020 Term 1-3 (KG1-Grade 4)
* ADEK Approved Calendar 2020-2021
* The Little Writer in the Big Book - الكاتب الصغير في الكتاب الكبير
* Emirates NBD Poetry for All Competition
* The Reader's Cup
* Oxford University Press Story Writing Competition
* Montegrappa Letter Writing Competition
* Introducing the Barjeel Poetry Prize 2020
In case any of the students are willing to participate, send a soft copy of your work to Mrs. Fatmeh Othman's email email@example.com. And if you have any questions, feel free to send her mail as well or call her on 03-7031965. Thank you.
Kindly download the "Electronic Devices and Mobile Phones Usage Policy"
Thank you for your cooperation.