Core Values and Beliefs
At Al Dhafra Private Schools we believe in:
1. Transparency, Fairness, and Justice – everyone will know what is expected of them, and will understand how performance is judged. We will be clear, sincere, and honest.
2. Respect and Equality – we will treat everyone with respect, value and embrace diversity, and show our appreciation for effort and achievement.
3. Cooperation, Collaboration, and Teamwork – we will work well together and will support each other in achieving the targets and goals of the school.
4. Care and Compassion – we will be tolerant, and will treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
5. Honesty and Integrity – we will always act with integrity and honesty, regardless of the circumstances, but will do so in a sensitive and thoughtful way.
6. Accountability – We will accept a culture of professional and personal accountability, in which we strive for the highest standards.
- School Principal:
- Vice Principal:
- Head of Secondary:
- Head of Primary:
- Parent Communiction Officer:
- Address: P.O. Box 17814, Manaseer Area, Al Ain, UAE
- Phone: 0097137013999 / 0097137013998
- Fax: 0097137676691
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://alain.dhafraschools.com
- GPS: 24.201154, 55.718089
- Visit us: View on Google Maps