Expectation for Student Learning
Aims for Effective Teaching / Learning
- To achieve a high quality education, valuing creativity and co-operation as greatly as intelligence and diligence.
- To create a community in which the children’s academic, social, moral and physical development is promoted and developed, thus fulfilling the potential of each child.
- To provide all students with a caring and friendly environment where discipline is firm, fair and consistent.
- To create times in which children can celebrate their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses.
- To encourage children to be active motivated learners who continue to make sense of their work and world.
Aims for an Effective Al Dhafra Private School
- To create a positive and stimulating working environment, in which all staff are able to develop professionally and work individually and as a one caring and dedicated family.
- To recognize that, through the professional development of all staff, the school will grow and develop, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning for the children.
- To enhance the school beliefs by exhibiting positive behaviour, both in and out of school.
- To establish management, organization and administrative procedures which complement and enhance the teaching/learning process.
Aims for Effective Participation and Partnership
- To encourage all staff, parents and children to work together in partnership.
- To demonstrate a responsive, considerate and positive attitude towards all members of the school and the wider community.
- To emphasize and develop the important partnership between home and school in the education of the children.
- School Principal:
- Deputy Principal:
- Vice Principal:
- Head of Secondary:
- Head of Primary:
- Parent Communication Officer:
- Human Resource:
- Address: P.O. Box 17814, Manaseer Area, Al Ain, UAE
- Phone: 0097137013999 / 0097137013998
- Fax: 0097137676691
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://alain.dhafraschools.com
- GPS: 24.201154, 55.718089
- Visit us: View on Google Maps